Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY

well~~
cny eve was not feeling so nice as after kate went to adelaide
den my gf went bk to her hometown
+ till 30th i oso havent receive my $$$, WTH!
makes me feel so sienz~

30th night,
at ipoh have reunion dinner
nothing to do except sit stand sit stand
+ the weather is killing me!

den i get ang paussss~~wuhoo~~
I get 2 packs of RM2 angpau (consider less RM2 ang pau compare to last year)
n mostly RM 5 n 10 =) + parents RM100 =D
things been smooth for me since the starting day 1~
i won $$$ which makes my life more luxurious xD

recently i spend lots of $$$
so ler~
-nid to save abit lo~
-dun eat so expensive
-spend less
-dun go cafe so often
-dun buy so many things
duno how many i can fulfil=.=

lastly i m getting FAT!!!wth.........
keep fit keep fit...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment